— Siddhartha - Herman Hesse
"The body was certainly not the self, and the game of the senses wasn’t, and in the same way neither thoughts, nor the rational mind, nor learned wisdom, nor the learned ability to draw conclusions and to develop new thoughts from prior ones was the self. No, this world of thought was also still on this side…"
- finish Siddhartha - Herman Hesse
- finish The History of Western Philosophy - Bertrand Russell
- finish Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murukami
- Infinite Jest - David Foster Wallace
- Bicycle Diaries - David Byrne